Interpreting for every occasion, professional interpreting service for you!
What is meant by the term interpretation?
Interpretation refers to the transmission of spoken texts. Interpretation may take place simultaneously, consecutively, in the form of whispered interpretation or in court interpretation for public authorities and courts.
- Simultaneous interpretation at congresses: A spoken text is simultaneously translated into another language.
- Consecutive interpretation at congresses: A spoken text is translated into another language with a time delay.
- Whisper interpretation at business meetings: For events with a small number of participants, the spoken text is whispered to the recipient, who requires the interpretation of the content.
- Court interpreting for authorities: Authorities such as the police, court or notaries require court interpretation.
Legal interpretation & interpreters for all languages of the world
Professional simultaneous and consecutive interpretation
Interpretation takes place in all languages of the world. Our interpreters most frequently conduct simultaneous and consecutive interpretationin the following language combinations:
- Interpretation for English - German language combination
- Interpretation for French - German language combination
- Interpretation for Italian - German language combination
- Interpretation for Czech - German language combination